08 December 2010

|| Just Eternity Left To Go ||


today marks nine months of us being together. we go by the day we met because that was the day everything changed for us. we both feel very lucky to have crossed paths that day. above, our first picture together and below a funny excerpt from an email i sent my friend olivia shortly after jachen and i met and had began chatting online.


here is my friend Jachen. the swiss guy i met last sunday. isnt he adorable? he is fun to talk to. we chat a lot. he has great taste in music(olivia this is who i mentioned to you before). he is the one that im hanging out with on tuesday to exchange music, watch a bollywood film and cook. dont worry im not in love with him.


that last line is funny, didn't take long til that changed.

1 comment:

Olivia said...

OH Monica, I miss you. I remember that time of your life and I'm glad I got to hear all about it. I wish we could chat in person and also go shopping together. Holiday shopping would be so much more fun with you around.

Ps. This blog is snazzy and I like it.