06 December 2010

     ~welcome to my new blog~ 

as annoying as it is to have to start a new blog, i look forward to the fresh new beginnings of this blog. i have had my previous blog since 2006 and it is a good time in my life to be ending and beginning something. soon i will be beginning my biggest beginning...the beginning of my new swiss and married life. this blog, as far as i have decided, will be the twin sister of my previous blog a continuation of music, photos, family life, art...you know all things lovely.

what better way to start the blog off than to share my christmas gift list, tis the season. i have enjoyed scouting out others the last few days via their blogs. maybe this will inspire your gift purchasing for someone...but number 15 is all mine. 
1. the complete series of Seinfeld, or even just various seasons
2. matryoshkas measuring cups, from here or maybe another place
3. quill platter, from here
4. a laptop skin, or future itouch skin, from here
5. any and all seasons of arrested development
6. any of leah duncan prints. i love them so much, from here
7. elk antler necklace, from here
8. these darling mini christmas trees, from here
9. a canon lens thermos
10. floor rug, from here
11. beaded flower hook, from here
12. camera pencil sharpener, from here
13. vintage floral laptop case, from here
14. lovely woven shoes, from here
15. my fiance

2 comments:

Julene said...

#15: how cute!!!

Olivia Carter said...

Great list! & I love the new blog look. You need to redo mine for me.