23 June 2012

|| Day One & Day Two With Nylands ||

Day One
Photobucket
Day Two
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Honestly I am super tired right now and don't feel like explaining in depth, but I will be short and write a little of the first two days. 

Day One// their flight landed at 8am then we drove back from Zurich to our home, got settled in our home, Henry found lots of tea to unpack from their boxes and quickly found where our dvds are kept to start pulling out, planned a grocery shopping list, headed to Germany and shopped then walked to the lake and ate Durum's for dinner. 

Day Two// went grocery shopping this morning for the things we buy here in Switzerland, drove into the mountains to visit a cute village called Appenzell where we had a picnic lunch at a nearby little park, walked around the old streets, Jachen and I ate gelato{the Nylands are saving their gelato eating for their 4 day trip to Italy}, then drove to a nearby cheese factory for the famous Swiss cheese called Appenzeller. Then headed backy...all of us sleepy to rest and soon made bratwurst, rosti and salad for dinner and then headed for a nice walk along the lake. Topped the evening off by watching Hot Rod while Stephanie and I began blogging. Which brings us to here now, where I am sleepily typing at 11pm when I would rather be tucked in my bed BUT my goal was to post and so here I am. Enjoy the pictures. Day three starts early so I hope we will be headed to bed soon. 

We have enjoyed them here...so far :) and Henry is cuter than cute. I have seen many many pictures and videos of him and many skype video chats, and he was always super cute, but in real life he is EVEN CUTER and he is more little than I expected. I had a video I wanted to post, but it was taking toooo long so I will try again tomorrow. You can see my sister Stephanie's account of their trip, here.

I am falling asleep.
Ps. we did not buy that can of hotdogs, just thought it was funny/gross looking.
Photobucket

No comments: