19 July 2012

|| Nieces and Nephews 2012 ||

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket 
All my cute nieces and nephews. A few years ago we only had miss Leah...and NOW all of these!
Clara, Leah, Colin, Aidan, Xander, Greyson, Isabelle, Henry and Alyssa.

My brother in law Rob sent me these pictures today of some family photos they took this past week when my brother Jacob and his family came to Seattle from Florida, where they live. {the rest of my family lives in the Seattle area} The only ones missing from their week of fun was Jachen and I. Boo. I am happy to finally have a picture of all my nieces and nephews in one photo. I sure love them.

Poor Clara is grumpy sue in that last picture. 

Photobucket

2 comments:

Julene said...

so cute. and i can't believe how big they all are now!

kaitlin said...

those boys are so big now! meaning alicia and james's. cute!