29 September 2012

< Chopped >

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket 
Well chopped my hair again today. My hair grows sooo fast. I stuck it in a low pony tail, told Jachen where to cut and he cut about 3 inches off. Then I fixed up the cut a bit, thinned out my hair and then cut my bangs for the first time! Pretty proud of myself, cus they look great. I feel like myself again...with bangs and shoulder length hair. {i refuse to pay salon prices for hair cuts here, so I have been cutting my own hair}

My hair still has so much red in it from using a wash out hair dye over a year ago, I love it. You can see some of the red in the chunk of hair I cut that's in my hand.

Ignore my creepy hand in this picture of me.
>>>M


9 comments:

Hannah Mary said...

Wow! Looks lovely. How did you learn to do your own hair?

Mel said...

Looks great!!!

I started cutting my own hair a while back to. And I think in my "grown-up" life I've only been to the salon three times. It's just to darn expensive to get even a light trim. I don't know how some people can afford to constantly go get cuts, colors and extra haistylings at a salon. It's rediculous!

kaitlin said...

are you kidding?!! you should just cut it yourself always i guess because that seriously looks rockin. soo good!!! i love that you have this hair now, it's much more you I'd say.

Olivia Carter said...

It looks fantastic! I'm jealous- even after a profesional hair cut my hair doesn't look this good. And you have TINY hands. I'm so jealous of that too- I have like man sized hands- not really, but darn close. Not man-hands like that one girl on Siendfeld- just large and in charge!

Monica @ All Things Lovely said...

Haa oh Olivia, my hand for SURE looks smaller in this picture than it really is. It looks smaller because my head is closer to the camera so it looks bigger therefore my hand smaller. My hand is small, but it kinda looks freakishly small in this pic.

Amy said...

Looks SO good. Cutting your own hair is fun. I've had it turn out well about 80% of the time. I like your hair color, too.

Unknown said...

loveee it. i really wish i had a talent to cut my own hair. i cant even style my hair. it looks really good! congrats

Natalie said...

It looks good Monica! Your hair is so dark, did you recently color it, cause I swear it was not that dark the last time we skyped. Looks good though.

Charity Wheeler said...

your haircut looks amazing...i'm definitely not brave enough to cut my own hair hence why it's so long haha