29 October 2012

< We Like Them >

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket 
Here are the rest of my favorites I took on Saturday, see the others below. It has been a really long time since I have taken "family pictures" and of course the first time had to be on a seriously wet snow and cold day. So considering the weather conditions, the fact that every time I went indoors my camera would fog up and considering how fast we had to be outdoors because any minute a freezing wet kid could decide to be done...I would say we ended up with some pretty great pictures. Some of my favorites are the ones of Presley not happy. ha. Also, I am in love with all the snow streaks.

So what a way to celebrate the first fall of snow!
Oh and can I make a shout out to Jachen who was there next to me the whole time holding an umbrella over my head so that my lens wouldn't get wet and for holding all of our bags so they wouldn't get wet on the ground and for holding their umbrella for them while they were in the photos. Thanks Jachey.
>>>M

1 comment:

Julene said...

so so so cute! great job monica! your photos always look lovely. and great job Jachen for being such a great help!