06 November 2012

< Swiss Art Prints >

Photobucket
Photobucket
I had other posts planned for today, but I started a new series of art and that has consumed my whole morning and afternoon. {then we are leaving for Germany tonight to do some grocery shopping, so no other posts later either} 

Some of the MANY new art prints I made today inspired by where I am living. They will be up in my shop this week possibly. {golly can't wait to start an Etsy when we move back to the States} Jachen is printing out on his big work printers that first one for us today! Can't wait to see it!
>>>M

3 comments:

Kyla said...

These new pieces are so beautiful!

Amy said...

They're looking awesome!

Josette Clark said...

These are great! I love how you can just see the trees coming through on the first one.