10 January 2013

< Romance by Ralph Lauren >

Photobucket
Photobucket
I am wearing this righttt now and OH MY WORD. Smells so so good. Smells better every hour...I honestly can't stop sniffing my wrist. I am a diehard Ralph by Ralph Lauren girl, but I decided to give this one a try...good decision, Monica, good decision. Normally I don't like a perfume with a hint of roses or a grandma-y smell{if you know what I mean}...but somehow the subtly of this perfume is magic. I also think it smells different on me than when I smell it from the bottle. Cant.stop.sniffing.

Anyway, I highly recommend giving it a try. If you are like me and can't commit until you have tried it, get a free sample at Sephora first. HERE is a list of my other favorite perfumes.

Amazon has a good price for Romance, here.
>>>M

No comments: