11 April 2013

< Room Design//Baby's Room >

 photo nursery3a_zpsef89d466.jpg
 photo line2.jpg
 photo nursery3stuffa_zps4bd67266.jpg
A fun and bright baby's room. Some decor and products I like. I love the idea of cutting out paper triangles for the wall...or you could paint them. Or for some mini triangles use Washi Tape.

one. Baby Ointment //two. Art Print//three. Art Print//four. Art Print//five. Pouf Pillow//six. AVENT Bottle//seven. Rug//eight. Teething Rings//nine. Nightlight //ten. Dresser//eleven. Crib

Room//1|2|3|4|5|6|7|8|9

Stay tuned for the next room!
>>>M

2 comments:

stephanie said...

That mountain art print could be yours. Don't you think it's similar to what you do? Cute room. Love the green dresser.

Monica @ All Things Lovely said...

I knoW! that's why i love it. Love the colors in this one. I HATE primary colors...but I really like the shade of these primary colors. totally something i would make.